Make Ice Cream in a Fun & Natural Way – Curious Creamery Kickstarter
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Any ice cream fans out there? Me, me, me! As I got through an elimination diet, one of the foods I cannot have (and seems to be a trigger for me!) is those with lactose – so my favorite creamy treat, ice cream has been out – but hold on to your cones, because I am about to tell you about Curious Creamery – the market’s first at-home, natural ice-cream system that allows anyone with a sweet tooth to make real, premium ice cream in any flavor, in a matter of minutes and even better, it is lactose-free, too! YES! The Curious Creamery is not only a way to make tasty and natural, lactose-free ice cream, but it is also the perfect after-school or weekend activity for your kids!
Right now, Curious Creamery is in its kickstarter phase and they want you to come along for the delicious ride!
Want to know more? Here’s how anyone, with any skill level in the kitchen can make any flavor of ice cream right in the recyclable tub, with NO MESS.
- Fill the tub to the indicated line with ice cold water (or any other cold liquid)
- Mix the full contents of the provided pouch and stir gently to combine
- Use an electric hand mixer (or just some strong hands) to evenly mix for 2-3 minutes
- Add flavor or inclusions as desired (fruit, cookies, candy, whatever!)
So what do you get with just minutes of work?
- DIY artisanal ice cream (OR ICE CREAM CAKE!) with no machine
- Guilt-free indulgence (at just 100 calories per scoop)
- None of the yucky stuff: preservatives, gluten, trans-fats or artificial ingredients
- A carbon foot print 90% less than most ice cream
- Oh and did I mention – the mix is both lactose and egg-free because they use a cold super-filtration process that only keeps the dairy elements needed to make yummy ice cream (so lactose-free not dairy-free!)
So check out the Curious Creamery Kickstarter, consider supporting it and let me know what you think in the comments below! What sort of ice cream will you make?